available for Preorder
The Pit Pack is a radically different design in caving packs. Why? For starters, it's the most waterproof caving pack available, thanks to the Tuck & Roll closure. Plus, it's amazingly low profile-a must for hardcore cavers. The body of the pack is made from a super-durable polyurethane that puts PVC to shame. Beefy radio frequency welded seams are impossible to separate and much stronger than the original material. The simple, versatile Quick Strap system makes adjusting, dragging, and hanging the pack a breeze.
- Dimensions: 26"H x 16"W
- Volume: 950 cu. in. (15.6L)
- Total Pack Weight: 22 oz. (625g)
- Material: 840-denier, balanced-weave nylon; polyurethane impregnated and coated
- Material Weight: 23 oz. per sq. yd.
- Quick Strap Color: blue
- Carabiners: 3 blue included
- – Waterproof *
- – Tuck & Roll Closure
- – Pack Pads
- – Ingenious Quick Strap
- – Ultra-low Profile Design
- – Abrasion Resistant Polyurethane Material
- – RF (Radio Frequency) Welded Seams
- – LIFETIME WARRANTY
While the Pit Pack concept and materials are waterproof, you should always place additional protection with your gear when using the pack. As a example, if you have a nice digital camera…pad it and place it in a waterproof container anyway. The Pit Pack is intended to keep water and mud out while CLOSED. The more it is opened, the more likely one can introduce water and mud and the possibility of damaging the packs contents.
The Quick Strap is not climbing rated and therefore should not be used as a component or replacement to your climbing or safety equipment.