The new load equalizing rescue anchor system from SMC. Versatile and accommodating in various terrain, the StayK is designed for use by fire departments, rope rescue teams, swift water rescue teams, and other emergency responders. This system is very effective, efficient, and reliable.
- Maximum holding strength with ability to self-equalize and distribute the load
- Able to be divided into multiple safety systems
- Increased holding power and minimal soil disturbance due to anchor rod
- Allows easy attachment of additional holding support if required
- Available as a Single StayK or as a Kit of three StayK's
MBS: Actual break strength is dependent on ground placement, density, and composition.
Weight: 9 lbs 3.8 oz (4.191 kg)
Length: 35.10" (89.2 cm)
Width: 3.85" (9.8 cm)
Height: 2.70" (6.9 cm)
OD: 1.00" (2.5 cm)