The SMC Advance Tech HX Pulley is a double pulley with an integrated cam that provides immediate progress capture without the need of prussik loops. The all in one frame and cam design presents a compact form factor. Stainless pins retain the rope when a rigged system is packed so that system can be pulled out and used immediately. Manufactured from high quality aluminum and anodized to help prevent corrosion. The Advance Tech HX is the most advanced pulley of its kind on the market today. The Advance Tech HX will support ropes diameters from 7mm up to 12.5mm. The Advance Tech HX is ideal for all rescue applications where a small mechanical advantage system is being utilized.
- Type: Double
- Axle: Ball Bearing
- Material: High Quality Aluminum
- Dimensions: 5.08” x 2.74” x 1.97”
- Weight: 9.52 oz (270g)
- Rope Range: 7mm to 12.5mm
- Sheave: 1.5” aluminum
- 3 Sigma MBS: 34kN (7,644 lbf)
- Becket Strength: 18kN (4,046 lbf)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Integrated Cam for progress capture without the need of prussics.
- High efficiency sealed ball bearings providing flawless function under conditions that would shut down lesser grade pulleys.
- Side plates are precisely tensioned for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Low profile fasteners reduce snagging and hanging up when pulley is being moved.
- Wide base design works most efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- Made in the USA
Highly Efficient Rope Rescue Equipment
Posted by Donna on 9th Jun 2013
Reliable rope rescue equipment is an absolute must. This pulley is definitely the best of the best. It is is incredibly efficient and the best for the money. This is so easy to operate, even one handed. I am so glad to have found this pulley, and I would definitely recommend it.