Adjustable webbing foot loop
The adjustable FOOTAPE foot loop is used with an ASCENSION or BASIC rope clamp for rope ascents. A height adjustable elastic keeps the foot in the loop, regardless of shoe type.
- Attaches to an ASCENSION or BASIC rope clamp for rope ascents
- Underfoot strap is abrasion-resistant and is slightly rigid to make it easier to step into
- Elastic keeps foot in loop. It is adjustable in length, so it works with any type of shoe and stores easily when not in use
- DoubleBack buckle easily and quickly adjusts length of foot loop
- Material(s): nylon, steel, aluminum
- Weight: 65 g
Best factory footloop
Posted by caverpilot on 17th Sep 2019
This is my favorite pre-made "factory" footloop. Unlike some competitors, the Petzl Footape has a nearly *flat* slider for easy adjustment, whose low-profile reduces snagging, the foot loop is big enough for two feet if needed, and it is extremely lightweight. I use this with the 7mm Petzl Speedy attachment to my handled ascender. It's hard to go wrong with Petzl's caving equipment!