Asymmetrical aluminum carabiner, suitable for attaching devices. The Keylock system helps prevent snagging Available in three different locking systems.
- Especially suitable for attaching devices
- Excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- Keylock system helps prevent the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- Three locking systems available (SCREW-LOCK, TRIACT-LOCK, BALL-LOCK), and also available in black
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362
|Major axis strength||28 kN|
|Minor axis strength||7 kN|
|Open gate strength||8 kN|
|Gate opening||21 mm|
Technical notice: Download the PDF : technical-notice-locking-carabiners-1 - 3.09 MB
Declaration Of Conformity: CE-Declaration-M34Ax-TLy-AMD-Triact-Lock
- Carabiner locking systems
- Carabiner basics
- Examples of dangerous carabiner loading.
- Carabiner compatibility test
- Different carabiner shapes
PPE inspection procedure: Download the PDF - 3.15 MB
PPE checklist: Download the PDF - 0.21 MB
Tips for maintaining your equipment: Download the PDF - 3.13 MB
Heavy Duty Rope Access Equipment
Posted by Sally on 4th Jul 2013
This site has the best rope access equipment on the net. They have the best selection and prices. This carabiner is incredibly heavy duty. The shape has the highest strength to weight ratio. The shipping on this was very affordable and quick.