RESCUE OF A SUSPENDED PERSON BY LOWERING OR RAISING ScaffPack™ is a compact, self-contained rescue system which allows a subject to be recovered by a single rescuer. Once the casualty has been connected, they can be raised or lowered by one person to a safe place. This system is specifically designed to lower or raise a subject from a lanyard or fall arrest block. The wide casualty attachment hook can be fastened to various points on the casualty for simplicity and ease of operation. The whole system is fail-safe in operation, and will lock if operated in panic. Using the Quadra™ lowering device, allows rope to be given out when not under load, but will lock if subjected to a sudden impact or fall. When the Quadra™ handle is released, the device will lock, allowing the rescuer to attend to other issues. This Solution is tested as a unit to comply with ANSI Z359.4.
- 11 mm Access Pro Rope with Sewn Eye for Scaffold Hook (25, 50, 66, or 100 m)
- 1 - Casualty Attachment hook (emergency use only, not ANSI rated)
- 2 - ANSI rated steel carabiners
- 1 - ANSI rated steel captive eye carabiner
- 1 - Quadra™ rescue device
- 1 - Hurricane Pro™ pulley
- 1 – Vector
- 1 - Rescue Reach pole
- 1 - Pair Rescue Shears
- 1 - Steel Anchor Sling, 1 Meter
- 1 - Steel Anchor Sling, 2 Meter
- 1 - Casualty Attachment lanyard
- 1 - Accessory carabiner .