The Helix™ Harness is the ideal solution for rescue or rope access technicians who require optimum performance, dependability, and all-day comfort in their harness. This next generation harness construction incorporates new design features throughout to provide the ultimate in support and agility while suspended from rope as well as when walking. The reconfigured front lift assembly and the X-shaped back transfer weight evenly and reduce pressure points. Quick-connect buckles on shoulder straps and leg loops make securing the harness fast and intuitive. The wide variable-density leg pads with extended rear adjustment straps provide optimal positioning during long hang times. The fixed dorsal D-ring ensures adjustable fitting for different sized users, yet stays in proper position when loaded. The shoulder and back pad assembly gives support while keeping the shoulder straps in place, simplifying donning.
NEW IMPROVEMENTS include a reconfigured dorsal section that provides increased comfort via a wider pad and wider spread of the shoulder webbing. The harness also now features improved adjustability of the upper half of the harness (front and back).
- Performs comfortably for suspension, work positioning and fall arrest
- Quick to don/doff and fast to adjust
- Over sized D-rings on waist, chest and sides for multiple connectors
- Two tool attachment loops integrated into shoulder straps
- Anatomic waist belt and leg pads feature air channels and breathable fabric
- Quick-connect buckles are secure, simple to adjust, and cannot open while loaded
- Dorsal attachment ring can be stowed easily inside integrated keeper
- Braided gear loops offer ideal tool access and gear management
- Contrasting web thread color aids in inspection
- Front lift assembly accepts connector for adding a chest ascender
- Integrated Fall-Arrest Indicator
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Two ANSI Z359.11 certified lanyard attachment loops at waist
- Attachment points at waist, back (lumbar), hips (positioning), chest (sternum), and back (dorsal)
- UL Classified ANSI Z359.11 and NFPA 1983 (2017 ED) Class III Harness
Made in USA of domestic and foreign components
*The Helix Harness is designed to integrate with the SkySaddle™ work positioning seat, as shown. SkySaddle sold separately.
|OPTION||PRODUCT NAME||PRODUCT WEIGHT||WAIST SIZE||COLOR||NFPA RATING|
|Small||HELIX HARNESS, SM||2.71 KG (5.97 LB)||66-81 CM (26-32 IN)||BLACK||CLASS III|
|Medium||HELIX HARNESS, MED||2.71 KG (5.97 LB)||81-107 CM (32-42 IN)||BLACK||CLASS III|
|Large||HELIX HARNESS, LG||2.71 KG (5.97 LB)||107-122 CM (42-48 IN)||BLACK||CLASS III|