Our Derby Helo Strap™ extraction device attaches to the helicopter hoist hook for a
short-haul or hoist rescue operation. The system allows the rescuer to maintain a position behind the subject securing them around the chest area to perform a quick rescue evacuation. Two cinch straps with handles adjust to quickly secure the subject into the system. Originally developed by a southern California fire department for flood channel rescue, the strap can be used for helicopter hoist pick-off rescues from water or cliffs. Heavy-duty webbing and construction used for long life and durability in harsh environments.
Not intended for a patient with a spinal injury or injuries that require a litter evacuation.
- Constructed of 1-3/4" high-strength webbing
- Compact system stows easily on an aircraft
- Large snap hook and D-ring allow for fast, secure connection in austere conditions
- Attachment connection uses a ProTech Aluminum Auto-Lock Carabiner
- Storage bag included
- Load capacity 500 lb (227 kg)
- Made in USA
|PRODUCT NAME||PRODUCT WEIGHT||COLOR|
|DERBY HELO STRAP, CMC||3.7 LB (1.68 KG)||RED|